Thursday, December 6, 2012

Evelynn

I can't believe that I've yet to post any photos of my baby girl Evelynn on this blog! Being a first time mom, I've become heavily dependent on my iPhone for documenting her life. Evelynn Stone Hames was born on October 8, 2012 at 12:19 pm via c-section after 15 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing. Evelynn was 9.0 lbs and 22 inches long...its no wonder why she didn't come out on her own!

I decided to bust out the Nikon to get some cute shots of Evey for our holiday card. This was the first time I shot a newborn without an assistant. Usually I have mom there to assist and comfort baby, but since I was both mom and photog for this shoot, getting the perfect shot was a little more difficult than normal. I managed to get couple of cute shots for our holiday card...but next time I'm definitely going to need to use dad as my assistant!

No comments:

Post a Comment